Sunday, February 21, 2010

hair cut

I got my hair cut yesterday. I've been needing to get it cut. It's been since August that I had a hair cut last. My hair gets damaged easily because I blow dry and straighten it pretty much everyday. I like the way it looks straightened so I usually straighten it. I need to start getting my hair cut more often too, to help with the damage. I didn't get a lot cut off, just got it trimmed and some face framing layers and got my bangs cut. It's really cute and the girl who did it was the first person to get it pretty much like the picture I want it cut like. I will be going back to her from now on! I usually try different stylists at different places to see who does the best job and I really liked her. She knew how to cut my bangs so they looked like the picture. Woo hoo, FINALLY!!!!!! It's nice to find someone who cuts it the right way and how I want it cut. I'm pretty particular when it comes to that and I want it cut like the picture. lol I know, no one is perfect and they can't cut it exactly like that but I'd like it to be close. :) Anyway, I will post a couple of pictures of it just so you know what it looks like. I 'm not sure what else to write but I just wanted to write about that. I will post again when there's something worth writing about.  Which who knows when that'll be! ;) hehe Have a good night!

Here are a couple of pictures of my hair cut:

This is what my hair looked like before I got it cut.
And here it is after.

I'll post a few more when I take some more pictures.

2 comments: