Wednesday, February 24, 2010

more eyeshadows!!

I would've posted this yesterday but never really had the time. I got home and found BOTH of my other packages had arrived in the mail box! Woo hoo! Happy day!! I got my 5 gram jars with sifters for all my eyeshadows and samples and I got my other order of samples. I was super excited! I transferred all the samples into the jars and that is hard to do cuz the eyeshadows want to stick to the bag. I did make a little mess but it wasn't too bad. All the colors are pretty and most of them are shimmery/sparkly. Like I said in my last post I got 6 eyeshadows plus 3 free ones, a sample of foundation, this all over face color and Twilight Dazzle. I did swatch them to show what they look like except two of them because they wouldn't really stick to my skin because they're glitters so I just took pictures of the jar instead. And it's funny that I have two more white eyshadows, but these are more powdery than the ones from Taylor Made. So now I have like, 6 white eyeshadows. hehe Oh well. I can't wait to try all the eyeshadows I have and see how they look on me! And I even found a 4th sample, it's a lipstick but I'm not sure if it'll look good on me. I guess I'll have to see. But that was nice that they added a 4th sample. Ok, so here are the pictures:
The first color from the left is Adrenochrome, the second is Black Celebration, the third is White Riot, the fourth is White Wedding, the fifth is Twilight Dazzle (it's really more sparkly and shimmery than that! The camera doesn't do it justice!), the sixth is the all over face color called Twinkle, the seventh is Sophie, the eighth is Ginger and the ninth is Angelique. I didn't add the foundation one because well, it is just a foundation. I wish I would've ordered a different color than Sophie but the way it was described sounded pretty but it doesn't look the way it was described. I should've ordered the other color I liked. Oh well.
The first two colors look a lot alike but the Adrenochrome is a sparkly gray and the Black Celebration is well, black, sparkly black. I wore that as an eye liner today and applied it wet and let me tell you it was REALLY sparkly and pretty! I loved it!

I added this picture because Adrenochrome and Black Celebration showed up a little better than the other picture. I should just take a picture of the jars because they'll be prettier probably.
And here are the glitter eyeshadows in the jars.

This one is Shake It Up, it looks a lot different thand described and shown on the website but it still looks cool! The website describes it as pale champagne sparkle with iridescent sparkles. And here is the picture from the website:

And this one is Icing Sugar and I was surprised to see that it was white. In the picture it's a pinkish color and it's described as iridescent pink sparkle.
Here is the picture from the website:

 
It looks different here, that's why I ordered it because it was pink. But it still looks pretty!

And here are the pictures of the eyeshadows in the jars.

Adrenochrome and Black Celebration. Black Celebration really has silvery sparkles in it but in the picture they look more purplish. It might just be the way the flash catches the sparkles.

White Wedding and White Riot. Weird that I have so much more of White Wedding than White Riot, I don't know why. These look more sparkly in person than what the camera shows. Darn flash.

Twilight Dazzle and Twinkle. I got A LOT of these for samples! Plus a lot of the foundation too. Twilight Dazzle in the picture does no justice to how pretty and sparkly it is in person! And Twinkle even though it's really pink I'm sure when you apply a little to the face it won't look like that. In fact I put some on today and couldn't tell I was wearing it, weird. That one is an all over face color. And Twilight Dazzle is a face and body color.

Sophie and Ginger. Not as sparkly as the other eyeshadows but still pretty. I don't know if I'll wear Sophie that much since it's not really the color it was described as. It seems too coppery to me. The website said it was a champagne color, doesn't look like that to me, oh well.

Angelique, I wore this today and it looked lighter pink than that on me. I might try it foiled next time. But really pretty!

And those are the eyeshadows and face and/or body powders. Hope you enjoyed seeing my pics! :)

2 comments:

  1. You order a lot of whites... add some color girl!! I hope you like them. I haven't tried Aromaleigh, but I've had my eye on them. Let me know what you think of their products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but most of the whites were from Taylor Made, and I only have two from Aromaleigh. I have other colors too, hehe. Also, I edited this. The black color is actually called Black Celebration, but I kept calling it Black Diamond, which they do have a Black Diamond eyeshadow, just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to buy the one I have. hehe I do like their products a lot (Aromaleigh) so far but I gotta wear the rest of the eyeshadows first. They're pretty good!

    ReplyDelete