Thursday, February 25, 2010

Taylor Made Minerals and About Face swatches

Ok, so I decided to swatch my other eyeshadows so you can see what they look like too. The About Face ones are the ones I got from someone on the message board on the website who was so kind as to send me samples. That was so sweet of her! Three of the samples were ones I was wanting to get and the other three are ones she just added to it. The first swatches are from Taylor Made Minerals, the ones that are mostly white, lol.
Most of these pictures were taken in natural lighting and a few of them were with the flash on.
From left to right the eyecolors are Allure, Sweetheart, Pearl, Platinum, Diamonds and Glitz.
Sweetheart doesn't show up that much but it's a really pretty light pink with periwinkle sparkles in it.

I think this was without the flash.

Sparkly!

Just adding some pictures to show the eyeshadows in different lights.

Here is a close up of Allure, Sweetheart and Pearl.

And here is a close up of Platinum, Diamonds and Glitz.

And here are the About Face eyeshadows.

From left to right is Kiss of Admiration, Kiss of This, Kiss of That, Thrill of the Hunt, Touched by Truth and Heart of Happiness. The Kiss of...colors are kinda more like highlighters than eyeshadows. They're to be worn on your brow bone, tear duct, cheeks or anywhere else you need for some highlight. But I'm sure it doesn't hurt to wear them as an eyeshadow too. The Thrill of the Hunt color I'm not too crazy about. It's a little too bronzy, coppery for me. But I might try it and see what it looks like on me. I really like Touched by Truth, it's really pretty. And so is Heart of Happiness. I think this picture is taken with the flash on.

Here are a few more pictures of the swatches.

This one looks like it's without the flash on.

And this one is with it on.

And those are my swatches. I will be adding more once I get my first About Face order in, which I hope will be soon! I can't wait to get the and try them out! Well, have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment