Friday, February 26, 2010

Going to start doing Nutrisystem

I ordered Nutrisystem early yesterday morning. I've been wanting to do it for a couple of months but had to wait til we got our tax money. We've had our tax money for a couple of weeks but I was just now able to order it. I did do Nutrisystem back in 2007 but for only a month because I found out I was pregnant with my son. My husband's aunt is doing it and that's what got me wanting to do it again. Plus it's really easy, you just warm up the food and eat it. And you do have to add fruits, veggies and some dairy with what you eat but it's still really easy. It was the only thing I ever really stuck to while trying to eat right and lose weight. Well, except for a year ago now when I started doing Turbo Jam (I LOVE that work out!) and I was eating well and stuff. I lost 5 pounds in like two and a half weeks and like 8 inches in that time. Then I lost like 4 more inches after that. Then I got sick and didn't feel like working out or eating healthy (well more like fixing food to eat) so I kinda quit and didn't get back into the routine. Ugh! I wish I would've went back on it! Then I gained the weight back and then some. I'm at the heaviest I've ever been. I weigh 138 and I'm only 5'1" and petite so that's bad for me. :( I want to be around 115 or something with some muscle.  I don't know what weight it'll be, I just want to have a flat stomach, a smaller butt, thinner thighs and just get rid of this weight. I was skinny my whole life, almost too skinny. People would always say "you're soooo skinny!" I was sick of hearing that because it sounded like they were saying I was too skinny or whatever, which in some ways I was, but I am only 5'1", petite and small boned so of course I'm skinny. They don't say that now! lol I only weighed around 95-98 pounds my senior year of high school so imagine how skinny that is. It wasn't until I met my husband that I started putting on the weight. Up until then I could eat whatever I wanted and not gain weight. But then again, I didn't eat a lot then anyway, plus I think walking from class to class and PE helped me not to gain weight. I mean, I wasn't a very active person, I wasn't in any sports in HS but I was still more active than I am now. Then after I was done with college I started to put on a few pounds but I was happy about that. In late 2002 I went from a size 1 to a size 3 in juniors, I was happy about that! But then after I met my husband in the summer of 2003 I started to gain weight and didn't stop really. I was around what I am now when we got married (Ugh! Why didn't I try to lose weight or keep the weight off before we got married?!). But then around when my mom died in earlly 2005 I lost some weight but I still could've lost some more but I looked better than I do now! lol And then after I had my son I weighed 115 but I still didn't look right because I still had a little bit of a belly and some weight around my butt and thighs that I could've lost, I wish I would've just tried to eat healthier and the weight would've come off with breastfeeding. I did get down to 109 after I had my daughter back in 2006, but this was 6 months after she was born. That's the least I've weighed since like, early 2004. Then I gained it back and went back to 117. Then after my son I just gained weight instead of losing it. But now I'm ready to try again! Especially since I have Nutrisystem to do. I've tried to do it on my own and just eat healthy but it's hard for me to not cheat and I know when I did Nutrisystem back in 2007 I didn't cheat and lost 5 pounds in a month. I know I could've lost more if I worked out. I hope to lose maybe like, 10 pounds a month doing this and Turbo Jam. Turbo Jam can really make you burn some fat off your body! I love it! So I'm hoping with those two things to do I'll be able to lose 10 pounds in a month. Then I'll be down 20 pounds in two months (I really hope!) or at least have a lot of body fat gone since that's more important than weight. But I can probably only do Nutrisystem for two months cuz it is kinda expensive, but then again, so is just going to the store and buying food to eat 5 times a day, so either way it's gonna cost. But we'll see. I can't wait to get the food and get started on the new me! I bought a bathing suit last May in hopes that it would motivate me to lose weight so I could wear it but it didn't. I hope, no PLAN on wearing it this summer! I HAVE to do it this time! I'm tired of trying and failing, trying and failing. But it's my own fault for gaining this weight because I love junk food too much, especially chocolate. So I have no one but myself to blame. But anyway, I should be getting the Nutrisystem food on Tuesday so then I can get started on Wednesday. I have to clean out the pantry tomorrow to get ready for all the food and clean out the fridge for the fruits and veggies I'm gonna get. I'll probably buy a little at a time so it doesn't seem like we're spending so much money. lol I know, it'll end up adding up anyway. But at least that way we can get paid and catch up on money again. Anyway, I'm rambling now, so that's my little weight story. I can't wait to be skinny and healthy again!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Whoa that was long... lol. Good luck!! I thought of doing NutriSystem, but I think I just need to go the gym and eat better. I have a snacking problem... sorta like I have a makeup problem... lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yeah it was long! Yeah, I have a junk food problem! hehe Oh well. I tried to do the "eating better" and all that and couldn't do it for some reason. I have no will power! It's sad! So I'm like, "I need to do Nutristystem, it's easy to do, you heat up the food and eat it, done." Well and adding fruits, veggies and dairy too, but yeah. It's pretty easy and you can still have the "junk food", hehe. Well I hope you do well with your snacking problem. But from what I can see, you seem fine and don't need to lose weight. ;) But I'm sure you'll do good with eating better and going to the gym. :)

    ReplyDelete