Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nutristystem and eyeshadow

Well I got my Nutrisystem order yesterday and I was so excited to get it! lol It came in a smaller box than the last time I got it in 2007, but that's good. I started it today and did well, I didn't cheat or anything. Although I thought about some foods I'd like to eat, lol. But since I know I have the "junk" type foods i.e., cake, cookies, brownies, M&M type candies, chocolate bars and other stuff I feel better about it. But those are the desserts and I have to wait til the end of the day to eat those. But I do have chocolate stuff I can eat for breakfast and lunch. :) I was hungry today a little after eating but I think it's because I'm eating smaller portions. But then again, I don't always eat a whole lot at meals so I don't know why I was still hungry. But I'll get used to it here in a week or two once my body gets used to it. I did get these things called Flavorfulls that you add to your water to help you feel full in between meals. I didn't bring one with me today to my mother-in-law's but I wish I would've, I could've used it. But I am enjoying the food and I can't wait to start seeing the results! I do need to start working out tonight too, so I gotta make sure I do that. Oh and it did come with this booklet that you write down the foods you ate and at what time and all that stuff, so that's cool that you have that to keep track of. And you can go online and do the same and keep track of your weight and all that. So that's cool too. It's nice to have those tools to help you with your weight loss journey.
Now, about the eyeshadow stuff. I got an email from The She Space (well Paypal) that said my order has been shipped! I was like "wooo hooo!!" I can't wait to get  my first order! Also, Sunday I found this site, www.theallnaturalface.com that has Vegan make up, amd at a pretty affordable price. I ordered 10 eyeshadow samples for like $1.20 or something! Pretty cheap! And I ordered 7 foundation samples and a baby kabuki (non-vegan) for $1.50 so that was awesome! Plus she has this volumizing and lenthening mascara for like $5.50 and this natural plumping lipgloss for 4 something I think. And she has this spray that's supposed to be like MAC's spray that keeps your make up looking fresh and all that for like 6 something or a smaller size for 3 something. I'm gonna order those three things plus a few more things I think. But about that, I got an email today that said that order was shipped out (well the eyeshadow sample one since I ordered the foundation samples later on). So that'll be fun to get that order too. Oh, and I bought this cell phone case/plate thing for my iPhone today too. lol It says it's Sworovski crystals but if it was real ones it'd be like a couple of hundred dollars like some of those sites out there have. I'd love to have one of those real covers but they're so darn expensive! But this one will probably look somewhat as good and sparkly! :) I'll be excited when I get it and put it on my phone. I'll be sure to take pictures. I was going to get this other case from another site but decided to get this one instead. The other one was blue, kinda a baby blue color (since baby blue is my favorite color) with clear crystals and like aqua colored crystals and a swirly design on it but decided on this one instead. It was just more colorful and stuff, plus it seems like it has more crystals on it too. Here is the pic of the case I bought:
But I guess that's all on my update on everything. I can't wait to get my About Face eyeshadows (I'm hoping it's the three orders from Feb. 8, 9, and 10 like I had asked if she could do) and the other order from The All Natural Face. :) I hope to get the About Face stuff maybe tomorrow since it's the same state but it might be Friday, we'll see. :) I'll be sure to post swatches and pictures of my order. Have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Well it looks like I won't be getting my other order today. :( It says it just left Elk Grove Village, IL last night. Kinda weird since it was shipped out Thursday. I don't get it. The one I have was shipped out that day (Wednesday) and had an update that night and got here yesterday (Friday). And this one just got shipped out last night when it was sent out Thursday. Doesn't make sense. I guess I'll get it Monday then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, that was meant for the newest blog I posted, from March 5. Blah!

    ReplyDelete