Sunday, March 14, 2010

More About Face swatches

On Saturday I got 2 About Face orders!! Woo hoo! Happy day!! I was really excited!! I thought I'd get one of them on Friday since it was shipped out on Tuesday but it didn't come. I was kinda ticked and wanted to cry, lol. I was looking forward to getting it but it didn't come. Then I checked the mail on Saturday because I knew it had to be there and there were TWO of them!! I was so excited I started shaking! I was really looking forward to getting these two orders because they had some unique colors that I was looking forward to seeing in person. So I was really excited to get them both in one day. It was like an extra treat!
Here are the colors swatched on my arm:

From left to right is: Touched by Truth, Drops of Moonstone, Ribbons of Rainbows, Crazy for Crabs, That's Love Baby, Moonlight Whimsy, Witty With the Wishes, One Mystical Journey, Shards of Glass and Glossed Over.

 Here's another look at them.

And this one is a different angle kinda, plus the first two (from the right) are kinda blurry.

And here are the pictures of the eyeshadows in the jars:

 One Mystical Journey. This is from the Astrology collection.

 
Shards of Glass. This is a Diamond Powder Dust.

One Mystical Journey. This is an Astrology collection.

 
Witty with the Wishes. This is an Astrology collection.

Moonlight Whimsy. This is a regular pigment.

 
That's Love Baby. This is an Astrology collection.

Ribbons of Rainbows. This is an Astrology collection.

 
Crazy for Crabs. This is an Astrology collection.

Drops of Moonstone. This is an Astrology collection. 
I didn't know this one was going to  be white. Ugh!
I thought it looked kinda silvery in the picture on the 
website but oh well.

This is Touched by Truth. This is a regular pigment.
I already have this color as a sample but it seems to look 
different in this jar than the sample does in the other.Weird

I do have another order coming from About Face but it's only one eyeshadow. It's from a Limited Edition collection she's been selling as clearance colors. And I have an order coming from the All Natural Face. I think it's the order of the mascara, plumping lip gloss and the mist that sets your make up. I look forward to getting that. I might get them tomorrow and I might get them Tuesday.
Oh and I forgot to update on what's going on with Nutrisystem. On Wednesday was my first week doing it and I weighed in and took my measurements. I had only lost 1 lb and 2 and a half inches. I thought I'd lose more than that so I was a little disappointed. But I guess I just need to work out more and that'll help. BUT at least I lost that instead of either gaining or losing nothing, so I gotta look at it that way. I'll weigh in this Wednesday and see what I'm at. Also, I'm taking Alli to help with the weight loss, and without going into detail of things, I'll just say, I know Alli is working! and that I'm getting rid of the fat lol I'll just keep eating my food and try to work out between 4-6 days a week. I've only worked out twice since Wednesday so I wanna try to work out tonight, tomorrow and Tuesday before I weigh in on Wednesday morning. So I need to get going and work out! It's gonna be 11:30 my time soon and I should be in bed! But anyway, that's my update on Nutrisystem. I guess this is all until either tomorrow or Tuesday. Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment