Monday, March 15, 2010

I got a suprise in my mailbox today!!!

Well, I knew it was coming but thought it was a different order. I had gotten an email  last Friday about another About Face order being shipped out but I thought it was my order from February 18th. I knew there was an order that I place that I wasn't sure what it was because I must've entered the wrong email address in but the order still went through. Well that was the order. It came today and it was four eyeshadows. I was really surprised to see it. I thought maybe I ordered a couple of the colors but couldn't remember. But what I got was: Storybook Love, Social Pleasure (I think that was one of the Astrology collections), Cynical Fairy and Misty Maiden.
Here are the pictures of them swatched:

From left to right is Misty Maiden, Cynical Fairy, Social Pleasure and Storybook Love.

 Here's another one. Misty Maiden looks kinda white in these pictures but it's a silvery color.

 And another one. Also, Social Pleasure kinda looks silvery or white but it's like a sheer baby blue or ice blue color with lots of sparkles. It's really pretty.

And here are the pictures of the eyeshadows in the jars:

 This is Storybook Love.

This is Social Pleasure.

This is Cynical Fairy.

And this is Misty Maiden.

I want to use Misty Maiden to do a Smoky eye look. And then use Shards of Glass for the Bback (or Black Celebration). I do have Bare Escentuals Smoky Eye Kit but I think it's a little too much and I tried not to do it too much but maybe I did. I should try it again and not use as much eyeshadow to make it not so dramatic or something. I could've made it even more dramatic than it was but that would've been even worse! But anyway, that's what I got today. I was excited and surprised about it. :) I  hope to get my All Natural Face order tomorrow. I want to try that mascara and plumping lip gloss. And I can't wait to get the eyeshadows that got messed up or whatever. Those haven't been sent out yet though. And I haven't gotten a notice about the eyeshadows from Hi-Fi cosmetics. I might get one tomorrow or Wednesday. I did read on the page that it would take her 8 business days to fill orders since she mixes them herself and also does all the shipping and stuff, it's only her who does that so it'll take longer than someone who has people to work for them. I placed that order about 8 business days ago (not this past Friday but the Friday before). I look forward to getting those and seeing what they're like. :) But anyway, that's all, have a good night everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Cynical Fairy is one of my absolute favorite colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Cool! Why is it one of your favorites? Just wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete