Thursday, March 25, 2010

Updates

Ok, so it's been about a week since I last posted. I haven't had a lot of time to post for some reason. Well, Friday I got another About Face order, it was the one that only had once pigment in it and that was Define Beauty from a Limited Edition collection. I don't know why I didn't order at least a couple more but I didn't. Oh well. And Saturday I got another About Face order. I didn't think it would come until Monday but it was here early. Plus I was out of town (actually out of state) when it got here so I was a little worried it wouldn't be there when I got back on Sunday. But when we got home it was there so I was happy. In it was Smoky Mirror and Crushed Metal, they're both from the Go Glam or Go Home pigments. Smoky Mirror looks different than it's shown in the picture but I still like it and think it's a cool color. Also, on Tuesday I finally got my All Natural Face eyeshadow samples. Yay! lol It's been a while! And they were all the correct ones. So that's good. I did some swatches for those but still need to add them to jars so I will take pictures of them as soon as I do that. And I still haven't added the Hi-Fi Cosmetics eyeshadows to jars yet, I need to do that and put them up so you can see what they look like. But anyway, here are some pictures from those three orders.

 This is Define Beauty. Sooo pretty!

Swatched on my hand. Love it!

Another view of it.

Smoky Mirror. Such a cool color! You can see the baby blue sparkles in it.

Crushed Metal. Cool!

Crushed Metal and Smoky Mirror.

 Another look at them. That's more like what Crushed Metal looks like.

And here are the All Natural Face eyeshadow swatches.

From left to right: French Vanilla (I have two of those samples now, lol), Shimmer, Ice Fairy, Blue Ice Storm, Pink Ice Storm, Purple Ice Storm, Smoky Purple (a matte), Mauve Shimmer, Orchid (a matte) and Petal Pink (a  matte). I got the mattes to wear my white eyeshadows over them to add some sparkle to them.

A closer look at French Vanilla, Shimmer, Ice Fairy, Blue Ice Storm and Pink Ice Storm.

Another closer look at Purple Ice Storm, Smoky Purple, Mauve Shimmer, Orchid and Petal Pink (with Pink Ice Storm included in it). I'm actually not too crazy about Mauve Shimmer, it looks different than it does in the picture on the website. But I'll still try it but apply it more sheer and see if it looks better that way.

And those are my pictures and updates. I should and hopefully be getting another About Face order tomorrow. It was sent out Tuesday so it should be here tomorrow, I really hope! It's from a Limited Edition collection called One Little Dress. There's 7 colors I ordered so those will be fun to see. If I get them tomorrow I'll post some pictures and swatches. I really need to put my samples in jars so I can put them up here! Well, that's all for now. Have a good night!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty choices! :) I, too, am waiting for an About Face order. Hope it arrives soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's cool! What did you order? And thanks! I think they're pretty too!

    ReplyDelete