Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My faceplate came today!!

I got home today and there it was, in the mailbox! I was really hoping it would come today (and even kinda had a feeling it would come) but I didn't wanna get my hopes up in case it wasn't there. But it was! I was excited!! Woo hooo! When I was trying to get the faceplate on a couple of crystals fell off (ugh!). But luckily I found most of them. Plus it looked like a couple of them fell off before I even put it on! What the crap is that?! So I super glued them on. Hopefully no more will fall off or I will send it back and ask for my money back! lol But it is really pretty (not as pretty as the REAL Swarovski crystal faceplates but I still like it). I'm just hoping no more crystals fall off or I'm gonna be ticked!! But anyway, here are some pics of the faceplate:

The faceplate without the phone in it and with the flash on.
Can you see the two pink crystals that are in with the turquois ones?
I don't think they're supposed to be there.
In natural light without the flash.

My phone (the front) in the faceplate.

 The back of my phone in the faceplate.

Very pretty! I like it a lot and like the design. On the website it's described as flowers so I guess that's what it's supposed to be. lol It does look kinda like a flower. But maybe I'll splurge a little with my birthday money and get a real Sworovski crystal faceplate from www.icy-couture.com. :) Those are SO pretty! But yeah, I just wanted to blog about that. I'm happy I have my faceplate and my phone looks pretty now! hehe
Oh and just for something extra, here is a picture of one of the samples I got from www.theallnaturalface.com:

 It's called French Vanilla. Very pretty.

 And here it is swatched on my hand. I could've added more of
the eyeshadow so it would show up better in the picture but oh well.

But that's all for now, talk to you all later and have a good night!

2 comments: