Monday, March 8, 2010

More About Face eyeshadows

I got another About Face order today! Yay!! I was kinda thinking it wouldn't be here til tomorrow (but was really hoping it would be here today) because the order was in Missouri and left Missouri Saturday night. But I went home this morning to grab something and found my order (plus my All Natural Face order). I was very excited!  I went inside and opened them right away. The About Face colors are soooo pretty! The color Stay in Faith is darker than I thought it was and what it shows in the picture but it's still really pretty and my kind of color. In the picture it looks like a light pink. The Mirror Loves me is really pretty too, kinda reminds me of Etherial Winds or something. And then I have Snow Capped which is a white shimmer. I know, I know, another white color but I ordered this one a little bit before I ordered the other white colors. Oh well if I have like 7 white colors. lol Most of them are just samples anyway, except this one (Snow Capped and I think that's all). But here are the pictures of the eyeshadows:

Here is The Mirror Loves me. So pretty!
The website describes it as:
soft creamy pearl taupe with a hint of crystal sparkle.
It looks a little pink too.

Here is Stay In Faith. Very Pretty!
The website describes it as:
sheer pearl taupe with a hint of pink shimmer.
It's more than a hint of pink shimmer, the color is pink! lol 
This picture looks so different than the one on the website!
 
 
Here is the picture from the website. It looks like a different color! More of a light pink.
It kinda looks like the first color, The Mirror Loves Me.
 
And this is Snow Capped. It is like snow! lol
The website describes it as:
white pearl. 
Which it is, and it's like a few of the other white colors I have, but oh well.
Here are the eyeshadows swatched on my hand.
 
 
From left to right is Snow Capped, The Mirror Loves Me and Stay In Faith.
 
Another look at them.

Also, when I opened the package from The All Natural Face I was excited to see my foundation samples and baby kabuki came with it. And I also got more than 7 samples, I got 20! lol I know I won't be able to wear that many of them but who knows. And I found that I didn't get the right order of eyeshadow samples. I was supposed to get 10 and there was like 3 plus the Icy Fairy color that I ordered which I thought was a shimmer eyeshadow but it's a gel and I think it's a eyeliner. Oh well, it can probably be used as an eyeshadow but who knows. So I have to email her about that and see if it's coming in a separate package or if an order got mixed up with mine. But the email that said the package was on its way listed the eyeshadow colors so I don't know what's going on. I'll just email and find out. So that's my other order of About Face. I can't wait to get the order from February 10th which I hope will be sent out tomorrow or the next and that I get it two days after it gets shipped. It has 5 eyeshadows and I can't wait to see a few of the colors! I'll be super excited when I get those in the mail! Well, that's all for now, have a good night and a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment