Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The All Natural Face Order

I got my All Natural Face order today in the mail. :) The one that has the volume and lenthening mascara, the Fix-It spray and the lip plumping gloss. This is Vegan make up so the mascara is all natural and the plumping lip gloss is all natural. She used cinnamon and ginger for the stuff that makes your lips plump. So that's kinda cool. Plus I got 4 free samples with it. :) I got three eyeshadows and a sample of the mascara I already bought (kinda weird but oh well).
I swatched the eyeshadows and actually liked two out of the three. The two I liked are browns and shimmery browns too (!) which I like browns cuz I guess they go good with my strawberry blonde hair and fair skin. And the other was a light purple and it's a matte color. I'm not too crazy about it cuz I'm not crazy about matte colors. Here are the pictures of the swatches:

From left to right is Deep Purple (doesn't look like a deep purple to me), Golden Brown and Subdued. I REALLY like Subdued! It's like a purply brown or something. Really cool!

 Here's another one.

I transferred them to jars so I can get to them easier and then took some pictures to show you what it looks like in the jars. I'll definitely be wearing these colors! Well the brown ones anyway.
This one is Subdued. It really looks more like this:

 But I liked the other picture better because it showed more of the sparkles. But for some reason in the other picture it showed up darker.

 And here is Golden Brown.

I might have to order Subdued cuz it's such a cool color! I can't wait to try it out either all over the lid or just in the outer V. But I wanna try the rest of my About Face eyeshadows first. But if I did that it might be awhile! lol I'll probably just use it in the outer V with another color sometime. Also, I got a shipping notice today for another About Face order. Woo hoo! But this one is only one color. But that's ok, keep 'em comin'! lol After that I have a February 22nd order and a February 24th order. Then it goes into March from there. I made my biggest order today. I bought 13 clearance color eyeshadows. They were from the holiday collection she had this past Christmas. There were three different collections for sale so I ordered some from each. I think there's a few more I wanna order too. lol Not good! I ended up spending $30 with the shipping and tax. I know that when the Cinderella collection goes on sale there will be a lot I want to order from there. I saw someone's swatches for those and I liked 16 of the colors. That's $32, but that's not bad for 16 eyeshadows. I gotta quit! lol I have plenty already and I still have more coming! haha I wouldn't be doing this if 1). The company wasn't going to be discontinued, 2). We hadn't recently gotten our tax money and 3). They weren't so cheap! That helps that they're either $2.50 or $2.00. Well for the eyeshadows anyway. I did order some face products she has too, but I ordered those in the samples. Anyway, I guess that's all now. Just wanted to say something about my order. I sure do hope to get my 10 eyeshadow samples from The All Natural Face soon! They haven't been shipped out yet. I hope they get shipped out this week but who knows. Also, I haven't heard anything from Hi-Fi cosmetics about when that's gonna be shipped out. I might have to email her tomorrow or Thursday and see when they'll be sent out. I wanna get them! lol But anyway, that's all for now, have a good night!

3 comments:

  1. oooh, I like the middle color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm thinking of buying the Subdued color, it's so cool! It's only $3.00 for a 5 gram jar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bought from her and tried the lip plumper but just about gagged on the smell and "taste" of it. I love her shadows though!

    ReplyDelete